Social Media Marketing
Reach millions of customers in seconds.
A social media marketing service that will uplift your entire online visibility.
Our social media team have years of experience building high-converting campaigns that deliver a strong ROI.
We don’t believe in a platform-specific approach to social media marketing. Instead, in order to surpass your goals, a well-rounded marketing strategy, involving content creation, design and targeting is key.
Our designers work closely with our social media team to create campaigns that stand out from the crowd.
42m people have an active social media account.
It’s reported that 3 in 4 internet users have a social media account.
Many people spend a significant portion of their lives scrolling their social media feeds *guilty!*
This opens up significant marketing potential to target a vast percentage of the UK population who are on social media every day.
Social media platforms include the likes of Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest and LinkedIn. They all have individual benefits depending on your industry and offering.
Our job is to find the best platforms for your business and use them to drive relevant traffic to your website.
The social media platforms we utilise:
We help select the social media platforms that will best match your goals.
Click on each to find out more:
With over 1.3 billion active users, Facebook makes it easier than ever to build an audience and connect with new customers. We offer a full Facebook marketing service, which includes targeted posts, audience insights and monthly reporting. Our team comprises of content writers, designers and strategists who all come together to create innovative marketing campaigns.
- The platform is too big to ignore. Facebook is the largest social media platform. No matter what your audience, rest assured, you will find them on Facebook.
- It’s versatile. Unlike other platforms where you need to be in a specific niche to benefit, Facebook is for everyone and anyone.
- The best audience targeting tools. 90% of social media marketing advertisers use Facebook, and with good reason. Because of its audience targeting capabilities, you can reach the most relevant audience in an array of ad formats.
One of the most visual and dynamic social media marketing platforms, Instagram allows you to share videos and imagery with audiences, not to mention the benefit of showcasing products in ads. Our social media marketing service will position your business in front of potential buyers using creative campaigns that stand out from the crowd.
- Visual content sells. Visual content produces 650% higher engagement than text posts alone. People recognise Instagram as a visual social media marketing platform which shares quality images of products and trends.
- Hashtags increase visibility. Effective use of hashtags can separate your company from the crowd, giving you visibility over big brands.
- Instagram is about storytelling. People love stories. Instagram is all about sharing experiences with people. From a business perspective, telling stories is a great way to create an emotional connection with your audience.
Twitter is the social media marketing platform that allows you to follow media stories, trends and insights from companies around the world. Twitter’s current global usage stands at around 330 million, which presents ample opportunities for brands to reach out to customers. Our social media marketing service includes optimised campaigns and monthly reporting.
- Build a community. Twitter can be used to build a community around your brand. You can use trending hashtags to attract people to your brand along with influencers. #PRrequest is a popular one.
- Strike up a conversion. People are turning to social media to ask questions about products and services. Communication on Twitter is fast-moving and instantaneous, so people expect your brand to be quick off the mark to answer any questions.
- Use Twitter to monitor competition. Twitter allows you to see what people are saying about your business. This allows you to keep a close eye on customer feedback and take steps to improve your service.
Pinterest is a visual pinboard that allows users to pin and save inspiration for a later date. Relatively new to the social media marketing world, Pinterest promoted pins allow you to advertise products or services to customers seeking guidance on an array of topics from interior design and weddings to crafts and cookery.
- Image optimisation. You can rank in Google search with the images you promote. Aside from being a killer platform for brand awareness, the images used on Pinterest can link back to your website and (if optimised correctly!) can be found in Google’s image search.
- Discover what your audience loves. One of the great things about Pinterest is that you can see what is trending right now. Follow your audience and see what inspires them and tailor your content accordingly.
- Pinterest drives traffic. Pinterest is an incredible place to secure links and, in turn, generate lots of referral traffic. It’s the most effective social media marketing platform for driving traffic. (Thank you, rich pins!)
The best social media ad format for your audience and budget.
As social media continues to evolve, so do ad formats. Certain ads are better suited to your business and promotions.
Instagram, for example, allows you to tag products in your images, which send users directly to your website.
Carousel ads on Facebook allow you to show up to 10 interactive images on a scroll through. This can be particularly effective for telling a story or promoting multiple products in one post.
All social media campaigns are priced based on the number of hours we need to plan, build and manage your campaigns.
Our pricing is simple and transparent. We’ll take a look at your campaigns and provide a quote based on the number of hours on a monthly basis required to achieve your goals. The budget for ad spend (clicks and impressions) is separate and may be paid in addition to our fees.
Our Happy Clients
“We have used Bigfoot Digital for a number of years. They are simply the best digital marketing agency in the business. They have a clear understanding of technical SEO with great results and attention to detail. I have no hesitation recommending Bigfoot Digital for their exceptional social media marketing and SEO services.”
“We have the single biggest regional social media presence for stop smoking services. That’s all thanks to the social media team at Bigfoot Digital. Our page growth has been impressive and we’re delighted with the results. I look forward to a long-lasting relationship with them and can’t wait to see how things progress.”
“Having asked a number of companies to provide us with a brief of how they could help us with a bespoke digital strategy, Bigfoot Digital stood head and shoulders above their peers. Our online presence through Facebook / Twitter and SEO have continued to improve since we began working with them back in 2015. They provide an excellent service with professional support and advice as and when needed. I would highly recommend considering their service to anybody looking to increase online presence.”
“Their team is knowledgeable, responsive and committed to producing deliverable results making them an ideal digital partner. We have always been impressed with their personal service with bespoke solutions for our business. Honest, monthly reporting is included with development opportunities and positive results. Their social media marketing and website design services are exceptional and I would recommend them to anyone. Overall, an incredibly friendly team of experts who actually deliver on their promises.”
“The team at Bigfoot Digital are knowledgeable, professional and extremely helpful. From our initial consultation we knew we had the right company to help improve our internet presence. They have provided us with advice and support over the last year and we have seen a huge increase on our google listings. The Website Development team have gone above and beyond with technical support, which has been invaluable. We would not hesitate in recommending Bigfoot Digital.”