Do you want to work for an awesome online marketing agency in South Yorkshire? Are you looking for the opportunity to become a member of a vibrant and creative team of online marketing addicts and fish and chip lovers? The role of the SEO Executive is to implement and monitor the agency’s SEO campaigns for some of the biggest brands and companies out there and help to develop new strategies.
The role requires an individual with great organisational skills and who can prioritise and meet deadlines (and can occasionally take the flack when losing in the office fantasy football league). The right person will need to have great communication and writing skills as well as the ability to use online marketing tools and software e.g. campaign monitoring tools.
- Implement day-to-day strategies e.g link building, content production (blogging).
- Carry out successful research and planning on a range of SEO campaigns e.g. keyword research.
- Analyse and improve performance in regards to online traffic to websites.
- Assist with client reporting.
- Ensure that all work is completed within deadlines and to the highest standard.
- Thoroughly understand the clients’ markets and push innovative ideas and strategies.
- Create relationships with other brands and bloggers on behalf of our clients.
- Work closely with the SEO manager and social media marketing team in order to exceed client’s expectations.
- Minimum of 1 years’ experience in online marketing.
- Great communication skills are essential;
- Ability to produce creative and compelling copy;
- Great analytical and organisational skills and attention to detail;
- Educated at degree level (desirable not essential);
- “Let’s do this” attitude vital;
- Team player and all around awesome individual.
Office based in Barnsley, opposite the Interchange. Easily accessible from Sheffield, Leeds, Wakefield, Huddersfield and Doncaster.
To apply for this post email your CV and cover letter (telling us why you’re awesome!) to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Closing date – 7th March