Bigfoot Digital Online PR Executive
About the Company:
Bigfoot Digital is an award winning internet marketing agency specialising in Search Engine Optimisation (SEO), Social Media Marketing and Online Public Relations. Our industry is fast paced, creative and fun and thanks to some new client wins we are looking to recruit an Online PR Specialist join our team.
About the Role:
We want someone who can really boost our client’s profiles online, working with the online marketing team to deliver digital campaigns that get results. Our ideal candidate should have previous experience working in PR or digital marketing. An understanding of online PR, Search Engine Optimisation and Social Media is essential, but further on the job training will also be provided.
- Some experience working in PR or online marketing
- A passion for writing, with excellent copywriting skills and able to produce press releases and blog posts for clients
- A good understanding of software including MS Office and WordPress
- A good understanding of social platforms including Facebook, Twitter and YouTube
- A confident telephone manner and strong communication skills
- A positive attitude
- The ability to think creatively
Desirable Skills (but not essential)
- A basic understanding of SEO and link building
- Experience of managing an online community
- Blogger outreach experience
- Your own online presence
- Basic HTML
Salary: £14,000-£16,000 per annum depending on experience
Hours: 37.5 hours/week
Flexibility will be required with working hours and the occasional overnight stay may be needed. Located in the heart of Barnsley’s online scene, the Digital Media Centre, the chosen candidate will have access to a car park or will find good public transport links within minutes of the office.
We are searching for a real team player and the ideal candidate must be committed to pitching in wherever required and putting real energy into every project. In return we offer a great working environment, personal development opportunities, regular salary reviews and the opportunity to be a part of one of the regions friendliest digital marketing teams.
Please send your application to firstname.lastname@example.org
No recruitment agencies please.