How much does Clickfunnels cost?
If you are new around here, there’s one thing you should know. We are huge fans of the platform, Clickfunnels.
And let’s get this out of the way…
We are proud Clickfunnels affiliates before you ask!
That doesn’t mean we’re in it for the money, though. We fully endorse this platform, as we have been using it for many years to build incredibly powerful marketing funnels.
So, writing this review on the Clickfunnels cost comes naturally to us.
We’ll show you everything you need to know about Clickfunnels pricing, including the different pricing plans available and how to select the right one for you.
In the end, we’ll break down all the steps we have taken to ensure Clickfunnels is profitable for our business.
How much is Clickfunnels?
Right now, there are two pricing plans for Clickfunnels:
The starter pack (priced at $97), which eases you into the world of funnel marketing with training and the Etison Suite (priced at $297), which comes with an array of features and benefits.
Not everyone will need the Etison Suite right away. We understand this is a new marketing tool and you need to try before you buy.
Is Clickfunnels the right tool for me?
Our job here is to only recommend tools that are right for your business. We won’t say that Clickfunnels is for everyone, and if anyone is to say that to you, walk away. They are not providing a legitimate referral.
So, let’s identify if Clickfunnels is the right marketing tool for you…
If you fit into one or more of the following categories, then you will absolutely benefit from using Clickfunnels:
1) You have an idea, but haven’t put any plans into action. You’ve had that ‘a-ha moment’ people talk about where you are confident your idea will make you money. You don’t have a website yet, or access to a web developer to bring one to life, but you have a dream. That’s a great place to start.
2) You have a website for your business. However, your conversion rate is low and you need to step things up in order to make a profit. You have made small changes to help your business rank in Google but sales a few and far between. For you, this is about finding a solution to more sales and getting them coming in… fast.
3) You have a website and a successful sales system. It is time to take things to the next level. You are looking for a revenue stream that brings leads in pretty much on autopilot. This gives you the chance to focus on the running of your business without the stress of sales. In other words, every business owners dream!
If you fall into category 1 or 2, then the starter pack of Clickfunnels will work best for you.
We would say, take up the 14-day free trial, though, and make the most of this time. Read the resources, ask questions, and test out the Clickfunnels landing page editor. Basically, take up every possible opportunity to learn more.
Not sold on the Clickfunnels platform following your trial? You can always cancel when the 14 days are up – there are no obligations.
So, when do I need to upgrade to the Etison Suite?
- You will either be maxed out on the pages, domains and funnels created.
- You will be looking to remarket to customers using the automated email service within Clickfunnels.
- You’re wanting to sell your own products using affiliate marketing.
Only upgrade your marketing plan when you are ready to scale your funnels. That’s going to include a complete automated delivery.
What are the benefits of Clickfunnels?
Here are just some of the reasons you should consider Clickfunnels:
- Getting started with Clickfunnels is really simple. You don’t need an existing online presence. It’s a done for you platform that allows you to build up your funnels one step at a time. Whether you’re a marketing master or a complete novice, Clickfunnels is filled with resources to help you along the way. You will get one free domain when you sign up to either of the Clickfunnels pricing plans.
- Free funnel templates when you sign up any of the Clickfunnels pricing plans. Whether you are looking to sell a product or capture data, you will get access to multi-million dollar funnel templates that are proven to convert. You don’t need to be a creative designer. The aesthetics are tested and proven to deliver a high conversion rate. All you need to do is replace the content with elements (images, videos, forms, text, etc) related to your brand.
- Resources and training materials designed to give you a head start in mastering the funnel marketing software. We recommend checking out Russell Brunson’s webinars on his YouTube channel. He’s the founder and creator of Clickfunnels and will tell you everything there is to know how he made his millions using funnel marketing.
- Email responders with personalised messages are available when you sign up to the Etison Suite package. You can send an email when someone has purchased from you and follow them up a week later with an upsell or freebie.
Once people buy your product, do you close all communication with them or keep in contact? Of course, you keep in contact. Some of the highest conversion rates come from those who have previously bought from you.
The Clickfunnels Cost – Profitable?
At Bigfoot Digital, we have tested many marketing tools all with the promise to make you money. They have unique features and benefits and some, honestly, work very well. Others are a complete waste of time.
Clickfunnels stands out from the rest.
It’s a way of bringing together all your marketing in one place. It gives you complete creative freedom and puts you in control of your results. You can monitor campaigns and amend them all within the Clickfunnels editor.
There’s no need to purchase tracking tools and run them alongside Clickfunnels. As we say, everything is in one place.
We use Clickfunnels to set up powerful marketing funnels that convert like crazy. We have followed all the training on offer and are incredibly impressed with the results.
We’d be happy to give you a complete breakdown of our experience using Clickfunnels. Drop us a call on 01226 720 755 to chat to one of our friendly team members.
What others say about the Clickfunnels pricing: