Careers at Bigfoot Digital
Work for a friendly, forward-thinking digital marketing agency!
Are you a technical or creative marketer, with a genuine passion for all things digital? If you answered, “THAT’S ME”, then read on…
By now you are probably typing away at your computer eager to apply (we don’t blame you 😉 ). Well, we’re about to add to this already tempting offer, as we tell you what makes working for Bigfoot Digital so exciting.
If you have one, or multiple, skills from this list, we want to hear from you: SEO, Social Media Marketing, Content Marketing, Paid Advertising, Website Design. But first, we’d like to tell you a little more about us…
We’re a top ranking SEO agency with a record of exceptional results for our clients, and that’s all thanks to our amazing team. Not only do you get to work in a friendly, funny (at least, that’s what we think) working environment, but you will enjoy a competitive salary and a fantastic range of benefits.
WORK EXPERIENCE OPPORTUNITIES FOR GRADUATES
We know how difficult it can be to gain the necessary experience in order to forge a career in digital marketing. That’s why we’re offering a work experience scheme which for the right candidates, could turn into a full time, paid position within the agency.
Whether you want to volunteer for a couple of weeks, a month or a couple of months, full time or part time, we want to hear from you. Selected candidates will attend an informal interview with a couple of members of the team to discuss your experience to date and see how you’d fit into our team.
If you’d like to hear more, send your CV and a quick note of no more than 150 words telling us why you’d like some work experience at Bigfoot Digital to email@example.com
We are searching for an Account Executive to seek out new clients and manage and develop and existing portfolio of great brands and businesses.
THE RESPONSIBILITIES OF THIS ROLE INCLUDE:
- Assisting with new business preparation, presentations and attending pitches with responsibility for ongoing client development
- Focusing on growing and developing existing clients, together with generating new business
- Writing business proposals for all current and potential business
- Building a strong relationship with clients, managing the day-to-day running of accounts
- Ensure the timely and successful delivery of campaigns to customer needs and objectives
- Creating and maintaining key account documents including contact reports and marketing briefs
- Presenting and leading client meetings
- Communicate clearly the progress of campaigns to higher management
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE SHOULD INCLUDE:
- Strong communication skills
- A degree in Marketing would be an advantage
- Analytical and problem-solving skills
- Excellent written and spoken English
- Excellent organisational skills
- Understanding of SEO (Google and other search-engines) and social media would be an advantage
- Good understanding of Microsoft Office – Excel, Word, PowerPoint
- Previous experience in sales and account management
- Must hold a full, clean UK driving licence
If you feel you have the skills and ambition to match the requirements above then we would love to hear from you! Send us your CV, to firstname.lastname@example.org along with a cover letter explaining why you would be a great fit for this position.
We look forward to hearing from you.
SOCIAL MEDIA EXECUTIVE
Are you a Facebook fanatic, Pinterest pro and ingenious Instagrammer? If so, read on, this might be of interest to you. We’re an awesome online marketing agency in South Yorkshire and we’re currently looking for a new Social Media Assistant.
- Assist with the implementation of day-to-day social media campaigns
- Assist in the management of several online communities – answering questions, responding to comments, and engaging with the audience
- Help to create a ‘brand persona’ and be one of the go to people for the brand on social media
- Ensure that all work is completed within deadlines and to the highest standard
- Thoroughly understand the clients’ markets and push innovative ideas and strategies
- Create relationships with other brands and bloggers on behalf of our clients
- Work closely with Social Media Manager and SEO marketing team in order to exceed client expectations
- Educated at degree level or with relevant experience
- Fantastic communication skills
- Ability to think of creative and innovative ideas to boost engagement
- Great organisational skills and attention to detail
Why Choose Us?
Everyday is a school day:
We’re not a company that sets you to work with little, if any, training. We invest the future of our employees with industry leading SEO training. We have access to some of the best courses in the business that have positioned us ahead of the competition. You can benefit from this knowledge too.
Work, your way:
We live busy lives, right? We offer flexi hours to make fitting everything in that much easier. If you commute over an hour, have children to collect from school, or would prefer to have a lie in and work late, that’s not a problem. We have a pretty flexible schedule at Bigfoot Digital. All we ask is that you come into work with a ‘can do’ attitude, and leave with a smile on your face.
Eat BIG, with Bigfoot:
Whoever said there was no such thing as working for an amazing digital agency and not having time for lunch? On the last Tuesday of every month, we buy lunch. That’s right. We order a takeaway and all eat together.
You might be wondering how you can eat healthy with the temptation of cake, pizza and goodies galore? It’s no secret, we love a treat, or two, but there’s always the option of a salad, fruit or smoothie.
You’ll be well looked after:
At Bigfoot Digital, we are one big family. Your health is important to us, so we take every opportunity to look after our employees. Need time off to see the dentist, an emergency doctors appointment, or because you’re suffering from a illness? Take the time to recover, and come in the next day feeling fresh and ready to take the digital world by storm.
Think you have what it takes to become a Bigfooter?
Fill in the form below, and we’ll get back to you.