When TweetCaster announced they’d be joining forces with Buffer, I immediately knocked 15 minutes off my daily social media marketing time allowance. It was a fairly confident move, since I just knew that this was going to make my life so much easier.
If you haven’t heard about them already, TweetCaster is a Twitter client app with a difference – it’s absolutely packed with features that make social media interaction a breeze. While Buffer is an app which helps you to always have something interesting to say by spreading your tweets out throughout the day.
Here are 5 Great Ways You Can Use TweetCaster for Business
1. Connect multiple Facebook and Twitter accounts and switch between them effortlessly. If, like me, you’re keeping up appearances on several accounts and platforms, then being able to stay logged in to all of them at the same time is a huge time-saver.
2. Sift through the noise. Once you hit the 500 following mark, there’s really no way you’re going to be able to keep up with all that noise. The Zip It function is like an early Christmas gift. Rather than unfollowing users, which is quite frankly poor social media etiquette, you can now zip their tweets in your main feed. You can set up TweetCaster to Zip tweets based on the user, hashtag, trend or keyword. This can be useful if there’s a Twitter chat happening that you don’t want to follow.
3. Always have something to say. Have you ever seen those social media novices who log in twice a day and litter your twitter feed with every thought they’ve had, and every article they’ve read in the past 12 hours? It’s annoying, isn’t it? BufferApp takes away all possibility of being that person. You pre-schedule times to send your tweets, then start filling up your “buffer” using the buffer icon. You’ll then tweet regularly, and avoid annoying people.
4. Always be in the know. This is particularly useful if you maintain a professional blog and are always on the look out for stories. Instapaper allows you to save stories as you see them, and then puts them together in a newspaper style so you can read them later. It works on several platforms, including desktops, tablets, and kindle. All you have to do is sign up for an Instapaper account, and then you can send stories to your account from TweetCaster. Never miss a news story again!
5. Tweet better. Ok, this final point is cheating slightly, because I’m just going to include everything I missed so far. But TweetCaster really does help you tweet smarter. You can choose to see users by screen name or twitter handle. You can send longer tweets with long tweet support. You can easily view conversations and threads. Really, the list is endless.
What are you waiting for? Switch to TweetCaster before you waste any more time!