Of all the social media websites out there on the web, Facebook is by far the hottest right now and there’s no signs of its popularity waning. With circa 800 million users, and at least half of these logging on daily, it’s no surprise that more and more businesses are getting in on the act and investing in Facebook management.
Offering fantastic opportunities to generate word of ‘mouse’, build awareness of your brand and proactively engage with your target audience, facebook should be the public online face of your brand. There is no denying that Facebook is a truly powerful platform, offering cost effective and measurable results. It is said that a ‘fan’ is 41% more likely to recommend and 28% more likely to continue using a brand they ‘like’ and will, on average, spend significantly more than a non-fan.
If your business does not have a Facebook page currently then shame on you. If you do but no one really does anything with it then go and stand in the corner! Having a neglected Facebook page is worse than not having one at all! Ok lecture over and please don’t panic. If you’re reading this then you’re obviously looking to rectify the situation and we can most definitely help you to do so.
What we do…
Bigfoot Digital are able to manage Facebook Pages on behalf of clients and we have a proven track record with demonstrable Facebook follower growth and engagement.
We get to grips with your business so we understand who you are, what you are trying to achieve and what messages you want to convey to your target audience. But it’s not all about you; social media is a two way street so we work hard to study your target demographic in order to really tell them things they want to hear and want to engage with.
We can help you with…
Get in touch to find out how we can set up, manage and develop a successful Facebook presence for you brand.
If you’re still not convinced then here’s five very good reasons to employ expert Facebook management:
1. Increase Brand Awareness: Managed well Facebook can be a great resource for generating brand awareness. Facebook is becoming popular amongst various age demographics and can create an interception point for building your relationship with both your consumers and prospects. Managed well you may find that over time your Facebook page becomes even more popular than your website.
2. Increase Customer Engagement: With the right Facebook management you can entice, engage and invite customers to your website and business using a variety of marketing initiatives – comments, promotions, contests, events, sales and special offers which can all be advertised on your Facebook page. Facebook is a comfortable and user friendly platform that people are happy to use which is why it is a great way to get customer feedback on elements of your business. With successful Facebook management you will soon develop your own targeted community that you can quickly and easily tap into to understand their attitudes and behaviour towards you and topics relevant to your business.
3. Proactively Manage Your Reputation: Those who know your brand will talk about it, whether you like it or not and whether it’s good or bad comments (in fact they are more likely to talk about you if they’ve had a bad experience). It’s important not to ignore any feedback and vital to respond well to bad feedback. Facebook not only allows you to “speak directly” to your customers but it also allows you to see what they think of you, your business and it can be a great way to generate ideas for improvement. Facebook can be a useful tool for seeing what users are saying about you and your brand and to enable you to manage your reputation effectively.
4. Be liked: A ‘like’ on Facebook is basically an expression of affinity. It demonstrates that the ‘fan’ has an interest in your business and wants to hear from you. It’s similar to someone opting-in to receive email updates. A ‘like’ should be encouraged, treasured and nurtured, the more they engage with you, the more they like you. The more they like and interact with you the more likely they are to become and remain customers and the more their friends will hear about you too.
5. Generate word of ‘mouse’: With each user having, on average, 135 fans, Facebook offers fantastic brand reach potential. Everytime a Facebook fan ‘likes’, comments or posts on your Facebook page you are reaching an audience of far more than your fanbase alone, and of course the more fans you have, the further your reach will travel. Just having a Facebook page isn’t enough, it needs expert Facebook management to ensure the potential for your business is reached.
Our top tip for Social Media Marketing: Go for it whole heartedly!
The power of Social Media is immense but it’s not something you can just dip in and out of and expect it to work for you. Whether you pick one just one platform like Facebook or develop many Social Media accounts, you need to approach it wholeheartedly. it needs to be embraced company-wide and given proper time and investment if it is to succeed.
Just some of the Facebook pages we manage: